The Pyranha Fusion is a great all round hybrid boat which performs well on moving water, white water and is a very comfortable as a light touring kayak on sheltered waters.
River Tourer - £551.65 (RRP £649.00 - Saving £97.35)
Connect River - £573.75 (RRP £675.00 - Saving £101.25)
Connect C4S - £764.15 (RRP £899.00 - Saving £134.85)
- Full Details
The Pyranha Fusion is the ultimate hybrid & general purpose kayak for those looking to do a bit of everything. It is also perfect for those who can’t decide or are unsure which direction they wish to take their paddling. Be it white water or touring the Fusion has been designed to tackle both. Its length and volume enable the Fusion to be easily paddled on longer trips as well as proving to be surprisingly manoeuvrable on moving water. A drop down the skeg allows the Fusion to track well & cruise on flat water but with a quick pull of the cord the skeg is raised & thanks to the fusions relatively flat hull you are ready to tackle the rapids. The Pyranha Fusion also performs its duties as a light touring kayak very well and is ideal for use on sheltered coastal waters, esturaries & inland waterways. A large rear storage hatch provides space for longer or overnight trips. The Fusion is available in both Small, Medium & Large sizes to ensure a good fit for all size & shape paddlers.
Available in 3 sizes and 3 specifications to ensure maximum comfort and control for all sizes of paddler.
- Super Stable & Forgiving Hull: Allows great manoeuvrability in moving water but allows the paddler to cruise with ease on the flat. This one spins on a penny!
- Skeg System: A great feature for the Fusion. It'll keep your tracking in a straight line with no hassle at all. The drag-reducing skeg box allows water to flow freely through the stern of the kayak
- Rear Hatch: A Kayak Sport hatch gives a waterproof seal holding up to 78 litres!
- Foam Bulkhead: Adds extra bouyancy to the boat as well as being super lightweight. No need for rear airbags!
- Deck Features: The Fusion's foredeck features elsaticated deck lines for if you want to keep a waterproof close to hand. A V-shaped water channel for drainage and a paddle park for if you want to keep your paddle safe whilst you take a photo
- Latest HDPE Metallocene: Increased rigidity, durability and weight saving giving huge quality and performance benefits.
|Pyranha Connect C4S Outfitting||
Pyranha Connect River Outfitting
|Pyranha River Tourer Outfitting|
|Fusion - Small||294cm||63.5cm||18.5kg||250ltr||40-80kg|
|Fusion - Medium||312cm||66cm||20.8kg||308ltr||55-110kg|
|Fusion - Large||312cm||69cm||22kg||366ltr||80-130kg|
We offer a delivery service for the Pyranha Fusion to home and work addresses throughout England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Ireland.
Most canoes & kayaks are supplied within 3-5 working days.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Pyranha Fusion online from our website and collect from our store in Newhaven, East Sussex or from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with this.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Bantry Bay Canoes - Bandon, Ireland
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
If you need any further help or advice about the Pyranha Fusion please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop